Interested in joining our team? Great!
BEFORE YOU APPLY
a few things you should know:
At Enactus uOttawa, we believe in investing our time and energy in doing impactful and important things in our community. This requires a real time commitment from each and every one of our members. By applying for an Enactus uOttawa position, you understand that you're devoted to a minimum time commitment of 5 hours per week* (with exceptions during the holiday and exam seasons.) In addition;
All Enactus uOttawa positions are unpaid volunteer roles. Your hours can be recorded to have them appear on your official transcript, if you wish.
Once you submit your application, you may be contacted to schedule an interview within two weeks.
If you are selected for a role, you start as soon as possible - your role will continue on until May 2019
If you are selected, you will start in May 2019 and your term will run until May 2020.
*Project Management, Directors, and positions that contain "Head" and "Lead" will require a larger time commitment.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted to set up a time and given a deliverable to complete before your interview.
- Finance team 2
- Apr 8, 2019 Offsite Marketing Coordinator
- Apr 8, 2019 Head Speaker Coordinator
- Apr 8, 2019 Speaker Coordinator
- Apr 8, 2019 Head of Growth
- Apr 8, 2019 Head of Operations
- Aug 21, 2018 Growth Coordinator
- Aug 21, 2018 Content Creator
- Aug 21, 2018 Head of Marketing
- Aug 21, 2018 Logistics Coordinator
- Apr 9, 2018 Head of Design
- Marketing team 4
Member Development team
- Apr 8, 2018 Professional Development Coordinator
- Poly 5
- Project FLY 6
- Research & Development 3
- Sprout 3
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS APRIL 15TH!
Don't see a position that's a good fit for you?
Submit a general application and tell us why you'd be a great fit and what you want to be doing.