Interested in joining our team? Great!
BEFORE YOU APPLY
a few things you should know:
At Enactus uOttawa, we believe in investing our time and energy in doing impactful and important things in our community. This requires a real time commitment from each and every one of our members. By applying for an Enactus uOttawa position, you understand that you're devoted to a minimum time commitment of 5 hours per week* (with exceptions during the holiday and exam seasons.) In addition;
- All Enactus uOttawa positions are unpaid volunteer roles. Your hours can be recorded to have them appear on your official transcript, if you wish.
- Once you submit your application, you may be contacted to schedule an interview within two weeks.
- If you are selected for a role, you start as soon as possible - your role will continue on until May 2017.
- If you are applying in May 2017, you will be expected to complete key tasks during the summer months (June-August.) Preference will be given to candidates remaining in Ottawa for the majority of the summer.
*Project Management, Directors, and positions that contain "Head" and "Lead" will require a significantly larger time commitment.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted to set up a time and given a deliverable to complete before your interview.
Applications are due by Monday, April 10th at 11:59 pm.
- Iqaluit Innovation Hub 3
- Legacy Conference 3
- May 11, 2016 Graphic Designer
- NOVA Developments 3
- Project FLY 2
Project Management team
- Feb 13, 2017 Director of Project Growth
- Sprout 3
- deCODE Hackathon 2
Don't see a position that's a good fit for you?
Submit a general application and tell us why you'd be a great fit and what you want to be doing.