Interested in joining our team? Great!
BEFORE YOU APPLY
a few things you should know:
At Enactus uOttawa, we believe in investing our time and energy in doing impactful and important things in our community. This requires a real time commitment from each and every one of our members. By applying for an Enactus uOttawa position, you understand that you're devoted to a minimum time commitment of 5 hours per week* (with exceptions during the holiday and exam seasons.) In addition;
- All Enactus uOttawa positions are unpaid volunteer roles. Your hours can be recorded to have them appear on your official transcript, if you wish.
- Once you submit your application, you may be contacted to schedule an interview within two weeks.
- If you are selected for a role, you start as soon as possible - your role will continue on until May 2018.
*Project Management, Directors, and positions that contain "Head" and "Lead" will require a significantly larger time commitment.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted to set up a time and given a deliverable to complete before your interview.
- External Team 4
- Sep 5, 2017 Finance Officer
- Legacy Conference 8
- Legacy Hacks 2
- May 11, 2016 Graphic Designer
- NEW Environmental Project 6
- Project FLY 3
- Jul 5, 2017 Program Development Lead
- Sprout 7
Don't see a position that's a good fit for you?
Submit a general application and tell us why you'd be a great fit and what you want to be doing.