Interested in joining our team? Great!
BEFORE YOU APPLY
a few things you should know:
At Enactus uOttawa, we believe in investing our time and energy in doing impactful and important things in our community. This requires a real time commitment from each and every one of our members. By applying for an Enactus uOttawa position, you understand that you're devoted to a minimum time commitment of 5 hours per week* (with exceptions during the holiday and exam seasons.) In addition;
- All Enactus uOttawa positions are unpaid volunteer roles. Your hours can be recorded to have them appear on your official transcript, if you wish.
- Once you submit your application, you may be contacted to schedule an interview within two weeks.
- If you are selected for a role, you start as soon as possible - your role will continue on until May 2018
If you are selected, you will start in May 2018 and your term will run until May 2019.
*Project Management, Directors, and positions that contain "Head" and "Lead" will require a significantly larger time commitment.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted to set up a time and given a deliverable to complete before your interview.
Deadline is Sunday, April 15th at 11:59 PM
- External Team 2
- Apr 9, 2018 Finance Officer
- Legacy Conference 5
- Marketing team 6
- Member Development team 3
- Poly 5
- Project FLY 5
- Research & Development 2
- Sprout 9
- Tower Gardens 2
Don't see a position that's a good fit for you?
Submit a general application and tell us why you'd be a great fit and what you want to be doing.