The Legacy Conference is like an entrepreneurship boot-camp on steroids: you show up and are taught strategies for starting and growing your company. Except at Legacy, you're not paying $10,000 to attend...
We’re searching for exceptional business development warriors to join the Legacy team. We need people who want to break down walls and make things happen. They will have to be very special and very driven to be successful. They will help define the processes, run the experiments, and make the calls.
Sponsorships are the reason why the Legacy Conference happens. This team will be critical to our success and will have the opportunity to impact not only 800 attendees, but all of our stakeholders. The Legacy Conference as well as flipping the entire concept of a business conference on its head.
- Building valuable relationships with partners and sponsors.
- Collaborating and experimenting to identify and creating best practices, understanding business development strategies, and reviewing qualification approach to maximize efficiency.
- Continually exploring the performance, trends and behaviours of the pipeline, and the market to make sure we keep rockin'.
- Contributing to the overall strategy and growth of the Legacy Conference
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE:
- Passion for sales and for building amazing teams
- A love for data and how it can help the business development team win
- The ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- A love to connect and reach out to inspiring, high-level executives
- The need to get dirty (think no sleep) and get things done