The Legacy Conference is like an entrepreneurship boot-camp on steroids: you show up and are taught strategies for starting and growing your company. Except at Legacy, you're not paying $10,000 to attend...
For the past year, we have grown from 100 to 600 attendees. This year, we’re targeting the big 800. We’re looking for someone who is able to evaluate and implement opportunities that others miss. Whether it’s finding innovative ways to use existing data or going on regular “business trips” — we’re looking for someone to help us creatively grow our “young entrepreneur ecosystem”.
We’ll look to you for crazy ideas that just might work, and we’ll trust you to test them and find out.
- Brainstorming various growth strategies aimed at all target audiences
- Doing research, research and more research
- Building quality relationships with new and existing attendees
- The bridge between our target audience and the team
- Innovating and improvising
You’ll need to:
- Get your hands dirty (think no sleep) and have a “get shit done” attitude
- Passion for sales and for building amazing teams
- A love for data and how it can help the growth team win
- The ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Love learning from other inspiring student entrepreneurs and leaders.