Poly manufactures small-scale recycling facilities that use injection or compression moulding techniques to turn discarded plastic into consumer ready products. Our mission is to bring recycling to communities that have no formal recycling program, due to size or infrastructure limitations. We are committed to working with communities to make recycling not only a positive environmental initiative and beneficial piece of infrastructure, but also a job creator and profit generator.
YOU'LL NEED TO:
· Have excellent written and oral communication skills
· A passion for sales and finding creative ways to sell products, services, or projects to customers
· No fear of making cold calls and going out to talk to people
IT'D BE GREAT IF YOU HAVE:
· Experience with the sales process and obtaining funding (i.e. writing grants, proposals, communicating with potential partners, etc.)
· An understanding of vulnerable communities in Canada and their needs
· Experience in managing others
YOU'LL BE WORKING ON THINGS LIKE:
· Obtaining funding for the project through grants, proposals, sponsors, etc.
· Determining products that we can create with our machines and sell to a target market