Poly manufactures small-scale recycling facilities that use injection or compression moulding techniques to turn discarded plastic into consumer ready products. Our mission is to bring recycling to communities that have no formal recycling program, due to size or infrastructure limitations. We are committed to working with communities to make recycling not only a positive environmental initiative and beneficial piece of infrastructure, but also a job creator and profit generator.
YOU'LL NEED TO:
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have extraordinary attention to detail
- ·Love working on the small details that make the big picture work
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to set priorities and clarify any misunderstandings
IT'D BE GREAT IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience in project managing and/or managing multiple tasks at once
- Experience or interest in learning how to effectively use organizational tools like Excel, Google Calendar, Gantt Charts, etc.
YOU'LL BE WORKING ON THINGS LIKE:
- Facilitating day-to-day operations of the project (i.e. coordinating deliveries, pick-ups, employee schedules, inventory levels, etc.)
- Maintaining relations and steady communication with external partners (i.e. collection partners)
- Working with the Head of Operations to manage employees working for the project