Poly manufactures small-scale recycling facilities that use injection or compression moulding techniques to turn discarded plastic into consumer ready products. Our mission is to bring recycling to communities that have no formal recycling program, due to size or infrastructure limitations. We are committed to working with communities to make recycling not only a positive environmental initiative and beneficial piece of infrastructure, but also a job creator and profit generator.
YOU'LL NEED TO:
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Have extraordinary attention to detail
- Love working on the small details that make the big picture work
IT'D BE GREAT IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience in working on supply chain management to optimize internal processes
- Experience in using organizational tools like Excel, Google Calendar, Gantt Charts, etc.
- Experience in managing others
- A passion for the environment
YOU'LL BE WORKING ON THINGS LIKE:
- Facilitating day-to-day operations of the project (i.e. coordinating deliveries, pick-ups, employee schedules, inventory levels, etc.)
- Working with the Director of Project Logistics to implement mechanisms to keep track of project logistics (i.e. workplans, impact tracking, etc.)
- Reaching out to build and maintain relations with external partners (i.e. collection partners)
- Hiring and managing employees working for the project (pick-up or in the workshop)