- An education program that empowers youth through fostering social entrepreneurship while addressing Northern food insecurity.
- With the use of small hydroponic growing towers, youth participate in hands-on workshops that focus on nutrition education, entrepreneurship and indigenous studies.
- The project runs both in Northern and Southern Canada.
- Very organized
- Experience working in Northern communities is an asset
- Experience working on an educational program and/or developing curriculum
- Good communication skills
- Experience presenting curriculum and/or working with youth is an asset