Have a passion for being part of the movement that is trying to reverse the harmful effects of climate change and stop the human race from damaging the planet to the point of no return? Interested in working on a project that actively works to stop additional environmental damage, while at the same time stimulating economic activity and creating jobs in vulnerable communities? Interested in using technology to address some of the most pressing issues of our time?
Then you’re in luck! Check out positions for Enactus uOttawa’s brand-new environmental project. More details will be provided should you be selected for an interview.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detailed and organized
- Have an understanding of power tools and fabrication methods
- Willing to invest a minimum 5 hour commitment per week, in addition to weekly team meetings, and monthly General Meetings
IT’D BE GREAT IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience or a background from a scientific field
- Passion in technology and innovations
- have "hands-on" experience (i.e. personal projects, class assignments, etc.)
YOU’LL BE WORKING ON THINGS LIKE:
- Researching new technological developments
- Constructing prototypes using power tools
- Testing design results
- Optimizing designs
- Bridging ideas into functional solutions