Have a passion for being part of the movement that is trying to reverse the harmful effects of climate change and stop the human race from damaging the planet to the point of no return? Interested in working on a project that actively works to stop additional environmental damage, while at the same time stimulating economic activity and creating jobs in vulnerable communities? Interested in using technology to address some of the most pressing issues of our time?
Then you’re in luck! Check out positions for Enactus uOttawa’s brand-new environmental project. More details will be provided should you be selected for an interview.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detailed and organized
- A love of coming up with creative ways to market and sell products
- A desire to learn everything there is to know about marketing and put it into practice
IT’D BE GREAT IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience working in a marketing field, particularly in the B2B market, non-profit space or the consumer product market
- A creative mind and willingness to push the boundaries when it comes to marketing
- Experience with programs such as Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, etc, or at least a willingness to learn
- A passion for the environment and being part of the generation who will reverse the damaging effects of climate change
YOU’LL BE WORKING ON THINGS LIKE:
- Creating and implementing marketing plans
- Coming up with branding strategies and deciding on key brand aspects, like messaging and tone
- Creating marketing and promotional materials which can include, but are not limited to, social media posts, videos, ads, posters, labels, logos and information packages