Have a passion for being part of the movement that is trying to reverse the harmful effects of climate change and stop the human race from damaging the planet to the point of no return? Interested in working on a project that actively works to stop additional environmental damage, while at the same time stimulating economic activity and creating jobs in vulnerable communities? Interested in using technology to address some of the most pressing issues of our time?
Then you’re in luck! Check out positions for Enactus uOttawa’s brand-new environmental project. More details will be provided should you be selected for an interview.
- Detailed and organized
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- A love of charts, schedules, plans and the like and the determination to see them through
- An analytical mind that focuses on all the little things that are part of a bigger process
IT’D BE GREAT IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience in project management or juggling multiple tasks at once
- Experience working with organizational tools, such as Gantt charts and operational plans
- A passion for the environment and being part of the generation who will reverse the damaging effects of climate change
YOU’LL BE WORKING ON THINGS LIKE:
- Overseeing project logistics and making sure everything is launched effectively and that all possible situations where things could go wrong are addressed and have a proper plan in place to fix them
- Maintaining day-to-day operations of the project once it is launched, such as coordinating deliveries, pick-ups, employee schedules and inventory levels
- Communicating with external partners to ensure that the project is running smoothly