Have a passion for being part of the movement that is trying to reverse the harmful effects of climate change and stop the human race from damaging the planet to the point of no return? Interested in working on a project that actively works to stop additional environmental damage, while at the same time stimulating economic activity and creating jobs in vulnerable communities? Interested in using technology to address some of the most pressing issues of our time?
Then you’re in luck! Check out positions for Enactus uOttawa’s brand-new environmental project. More details will be provided should you be selected for an interview.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detailed and organized
- Have a willingness to talk to new people and understand their needs, especially if they are from a community with a high population of at-risk individuals
- Enjoy reaching out to many people and juggling many relationships at once, while responding promptly and effectively
IT’D BE GREAT IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience working with people who are in different cities
- An understanding of vulnerable communities in Canada, or at least a willingness to learn
- A passion for the environment and being part of the generation who will reverse the damaging effects of climate change
YOU’LL BE WORKING ON THINGS LIKE:
- Discovering new communities where we can expand our project to
- Liaising with project representatives in other cities to help them get their project off the ground
- Assisting new partners in performing a needs assessment and tailoring the project to their community
- Helping Canadian communities most affected by the effects of climate change