Have a passion for being part of the movement that is trying to reverse the harmful effects of climate change and stop the human race from damaging the planet to the point of no return? Interested in working on a project that actively works to stop additional environmental damage, while at the same time stimulating economic activity and creating jobs in vulnerable communities? Interested in using technology to address some of the most pressing issues of our time?
Then you’re in luck! Check out positions for Enactus uOttawa’s brand-new environmental project. More details will be provided should you be selected for an interview.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A love of sales and finding creative ways to sell products, services or projects to customers
- No fear of picking up the phone or going out and talking to people to better understand their needs
- A desire to learn about the sales process and how to obtain funding (ie through writing grants, proposals, communicating with potential partners, etc)
- A glowing personality and ability to get along well with people 😊
IT’D BE GREAT IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience working in a sales job
- An understanding of vulnerable communities in Canada, or at least a willingness to learn
- A passion for the environment and being part of the generation who will reverse the damaging effects of climate change
YOU’LL BE WORKING ON THINGS LIKE:
- Discovering new communities where we can expand our project to and partners who can help advance our project
- Raising money for the project through grants, proposals, etc
- Helping determine products or services to sell by conducting needs assessments with potential customer groups and asking them what sort of product or service they would like to purchase