The Legacy Conference is like an entrepreneurship boot-camp on steroids: you show up and are taught strategies for starting and growing your company. Except at Legacy, you're not paying $10,000 to attend...
We've gathered the founders of the fastest growing startups to give 30-minute keynotes on actionable tactics for launching and growing your startup. You'll learn how they got started, how they grew, and what they learned along the way. Sounds awesome? You’ll get to make that happen.
You should have:
- A passion for creating impact and making a difference.
- A desire to connect students to the world’s top entrepreneurs.
- A “work all night to get shit done” personality.
- A “WORK ALL NIGHT TO GET SHIT DONE” PERSONALITY.
- A genuinely curious mind: you’re always seeking to learn from the world around you.
- An open to feedback and rejection attitude.
- A team-driven work ethic.
- Working with the brightest, most driven students in Ottawa.
- Working in a small group - be ready for lot’s of co-working.
- Putting lots of man hours in researching potential speakers.
- Sending tons and tons of emails.
- Building valuable relationships with our speakers.
- More and more research.