Legacy Hacks is the Legacy Conference’s first MLH-backed Hackathon taking place this coming Spring. It will be a gathering of intellect, creativity and innovation where Computer Science students from all over Ontario come together to solve company sponsored challenges, develop solutions to everyday problems and meet like-minded individuals.
You’re going to be on the founding team of Legacy Hacks, so there’s going to be a ton of cool things to work on - plus you’re going to be working alongside some of uOttawa’s finest to make it happen.
Interested in joining the team working to make this happen?
YOU'LL NEED TO:
- Have Marketing and/or design experience
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be a social butterfly
- Understand the importance of accuracy and precision
- Be an engaging team member
IT'D BE GREAT IF YOU HAVE:
- Photoshop experience
- Experience working in tech
- An active social media presence
YOU'LL BE WORKING ON THINGS LIKE:
- Organizing, creating and delivering our social media campaigns throughout the year
- Developing new content that would draw attention to the Hackathon
- Working along side Legacy Conference’s Marketing Co-ordinator to ensure mutual understanding on content style
- Strategizing new methods to grow impressions and overall reach of campaigns