The Legacy Conference is like an entrepreneurship boot-camp on steroids: you show up and are taught strategies for starting and growing your company. Except at Legacy, you're not paying $10,000 to attend...
Legacy has the potential to be more than just a conference, and we want to grow that. In order to inspire, empower and connect Canada’s young entrepreneur, we need to give them resources. Our email newsletter and social media channels should help our audience make better decisions by giving them high quality, engaging, and no-nonsense news they can actually trust, while injecting a little humour.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Write the weekly email newsletter (which will be linked in our email), and any important announcements in a fun, humorous way.
- Hitting strict deadlines
- Fact checking and editing
- Testing new story ideas and concepts
You Need To:
- A passion for copywriting and journalism
- A bias for results and execution
- Ability to hit ambitious deadlines
- Witty and the ability to write with humor
- Pop culture, startup, and business knowledge
- You must be a current subscriber on Legacy’s email