Our External team is the driving force behind the scenes that enables the progress of our projects and team by; securing funding through grants/proposals, developing new relationships with potential business advisors, and operating small for-profit businesses. We’re a group of scrappy, highly driven, performance-focused individuals who ensure that the rest of our team has all the resources that they need in order to help make our community a better place.
The External team's goals this year include:
- Developing a competition fund to help our team pay for the 3 major competitions we attend every school year.
- Securing at least one advisor for every single one of our projects, and VP teams.
- Launch a minimum of 3 new ventures. These are the small businesses that our team operates year-round in order to help fund all of our endeavours
YOU’LL NEED TO:
- Have a strong business mindset
- Be able to work on multiple projects on the go
- Be entrepreneurially-minded and want to launch new small businesses
- Be able to dream big and take on challenges
- Be driven by increasing sales and generating cashflow, whether you’re motivated by raising money for our community projects or you’re doing it for the sales experience
IT’D BE GREAT IF YOU HAVE:
- Sales experience
- A strong network of business professionals
- A degree of technological savviness
YOU’LL BE WORKING ON THINGS LIKE:
- Running the Impress Business Cards micro-business (getbusinesscards.ca) to fund Enactus activities
- Creating and launching new small business ventures that generate money for Enactus