Our External team is the driving force behind the scenes that enables the progress of our projects and team by; securing funding through grants/proposals, developing new relationships with potential business advisors, and operating small for-profit businesses. We’re a group of scrappy, highly driven, performance-focused individuals who ensure that the rest of our team has all the resources that they need in order to help make our community a better place.
The External team's goals this year include:
- Developing a competition fund to help our team pay for the 3 major competitions we attend every school year.
- Securing at least one advisor for every single one of our projects, and VP teams.
- Launch a minimum of 3 new ventures. These are the small businesses that our team operates year-round in order to help fund all of our endeavours
YOU’LL HAVE TO HAVE:
- Extreme attention to detail
- High proficiency at business writing
- Initiative, and lots of it
- The ability to keep track of multiple projects at the same time, and meet deadlines
IT’D BE GREAT IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience writing with business English
- Experience completing numerous projects simultaneously
- Experience with grants/proposal writing
YOU’LL BE DOING THINGS LIKE:
- Writing proposals/grants to secure funding from sponsors/donors/organizations
- Keeping a running list of all the grant deadlines, and ensuring that none are missed
- Editing and reviewing grants/proposals written by other Enactus team members