The Member Development team is the Human Resources function of Enactus, responsible for the acquisition and management of talent, motivation and engagement of team members, and team culture at all levels of the organization.
This year, some of the objectives the Member Development team is looking to accomplish include:
- Identifying and recruiting the very best talent on the University of Ottawa campus, specific to the needs of our projects. We have a goal of receiving 300+ applications in May & September, and selecting a total of ~80 of the top candidates
- Creating a sense of belonging across the organization, and instill a sense of meaningfulness with every person on our team
- Develop management and leadership skills with members through internal workshops, events and a video series exclusively available to our team.
The Director of TA leads a series of events and initiatives to attract, find, and retain top talent. They also support the coordination efforts involved in the hiring process: reviewing recruitment needs, posting job descriptions, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, support onboarding initiatives.
YOU’LL NEED TO:
· Be interested in Human Resources and recruitment
· Be extremely organized
· Be outgoing and passionate about our team and the work we do
IT’D BE GREAT IF YOU HAVE:
· Strong communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Creativity and marketing skills
YOU’LL BE WORKING ON THINGS LIKE:
· Organizing recruitment activities to attract new students
· Setting up an onboarding program to effectively integrate new members
· Work on mentorship program
· Evaluating recruitment efforts through 360 degree feedback
· Tracking member progression and retention as well as performing exit interviews