The Marketing team is the creative brains behind everything Enactus. We ensure that all ideas come to life by creating marketing collateral such as promotional videos for our projects, advertisements to promote upcoming events or partnerships, managing the Enactus uOttawa social media acounts, and anything and everything in-between. Our team may be small but you'd never know it; we're highly driven, innovative thinkers who create next-level content to ensure our projects get the recognition they deserve.
The Marketing team's goals this year include:
- Developing an effective recruitment campaign to attract new talent for the teams
- Increase the number of cross-promotional partnership opportunities we engage in
- Streamline marketing processes to ensure maximum efficiency and allow us to produce the highest quality content possible
You’re fearless, you aren’t afraid to take chances, you’re ready to jump (head first) into project after project. Our Creative Team needs the creative marketing brains to help formulate and execute wild ideas that fall way outside “the box” – for Enactus uOttawa and for all of our projects and events.
You’ll need to:
- Be hungry to learn about marketing and positioning
- Have some basic marketing knowledge
- Be detail oriented
- Have hustle and willpower to execute strategies (not just think them up)
It’d be great if you have:
- Experience with digital and traditional marketing strategy execution
- A true, genuine interest in all things marketing (strategies, science behind it etc.)
You’ll be working on things like:
- Promoting Enactus uOttawa to all faculties and in the community
- Help with launches and notable milestone campaigns for projects like Sprout, Reveer, Legacy, Nova, The Growcer, Canada Sports Officials etc.